Sunday, August 19, 2012

First post: Brandon Raub

This is my test post. I am currently working on some investigating, having to do with a young former Marine, in Chesterfield County. His posts were misjudged by the Feds as 'terrorist' postings. They took him away in cuffs, with the Sheriff's Dept, no Miranda Rights were read to him, and they are illegally detaining him, for the last 3 days, in a mental institution for 'observation and examination.' I read his Wall, and there was nothing on there to alarm anyone, except a line of lyrics from a song called 'Bring Me Down' by Swollen Members. I am not a listener, so I Googled the post and came up with the lyrics... Anyone could have and should have done that... He is a patriot, who has been illegally arrested and detained in custody... This is the first arrest of this nature I have heard of... He apparently is the leader of a Patriot Group in his hometown, although that isn't substantiated as yet... i will keep posting... In the meantime, here are some links to do a little research for yourself, if you are so inclined.

Thanks Patriots...

No comments:

Post a Comment